Learn how to make best -ever mashed potatoes at home especially when company is coming over or you are preparing feast for friends and family. This is a must have dish on your holiday buffet dinner or Christmas menu.
For more tasty recipes, please
Our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/EatEastIndian
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/EatEastIndian
Our Blog: http://eateastindian.com/
4 lbs potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp garlic salt
2 tsp regular salt
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup butter Unsalted
1 cup milk
1 tsp parsley
1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Peel the potatoes and put them in cold water.
2. Chop the potatoes in cubes and put them in a pot of water. Add in garlic salt and olive oil and let potatoes boil. Cook them for 12- 15 mins.
3. Once potatoes fall apart easily, drain the water and let the potatoes cool down.
4. Melt butter in a wok and add 1 cup milk. Heat up the two components.
5. Mash the potatoes.
6. Season milk with salt, parsley and black pepper. Add in mashed potatoes and mix well.
7. Add in Sour cream. Mix well and serve warm during dinner.