Super Simple yet flavorful, this Potato recipe is a great snack, perfect to take on the road, for school or office lunch box. It can also be enjoyed as a side dish with any curry along with rice, naan or roti.
For more tasty recipes, please
Our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/EatEastIndian
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/EatEastIndian
Our Blog: http://eateastindian.com/
Ingredients and Method
2-3 tbsp oil
2 cloves of garlic minced
1/2 cup yogurt
1 tsp salt (adjust salt per taste)
1/4 tsp black pepper powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric
1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tbsp lemon juice
3-4 stalks of cilantro leaves
1 tsp Curry Powder
Recipe for Curry Powder: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbToRwYbjMw
To buy it online: http://eateastindian.com/products/
-Wash and Peel Potatoes and then cut them in bite size pieces.
– In a bowl take 2 cloves of garlic minced and prepare the marinade by mixing yogurt with all the spices.
– Let potatoes soak in this marinade for 10-15 mins.
– Heat oil in a wok. Add in Potatoes and cook until done. Cover the wok while potatoes are cooking.
– Cook on med-high and keep stirring so that they don’t stick to the bottom of the wok and are evenly cooked.(This will take 7-8 mins depending on quality of potatoes)
– Once tender, add lemon juice on top and garnish with cilantro leaves.
Serve hot with paratha or roti.