Craving some spicy food but dont want to spend hours in the kitchen? Let me help you out with this delicious, easy and flavourful recipe..ready in no time and so filling.
For more tasty recipes, tips and product reviews please
Our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/EatEastIndian
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/EatEastIndian
1 nest of Rice vermicelli
2-4 tbsp oil
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 small green chilli ( you can deseed it, if you dont want too spicy)
2 tbsp grated ginger
1 small piece of onion chopped
Salt per taste
1 tsp Turmeric ( Haldi)
veggies of your choice ( what works best is 1 cup bell peppers – red/green, 1/2 cup spinach and 1/2 cup peas
Cilantro leaves for garnish
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp crushed peanuts ( roasted or unroasted)
– Boil Rice vermicelli. Make sure that you put them in hot water. As soon as they are tender, run them under cold water. do not overcook or they will become mushy.
– Add 1-2 tbsp oil on them so that they dont stick together.
– Next in a pan, heat oil. When the oil is hot, add mustard seeds. Give them 30 secs and add green chilli, ginger and onion. Mix well.
– Add veggies and salt+Turmeric. Mix and cook until almost done.
– Add noodles. Mix well. Add lemon juice.
– Garnish with cilantro leaves and roasted peanuts and enjoy warm.
Happy Boy End Theme by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)