A readymade sauce, a handful of simple ingredients from your kitchen area and some creativity, that’s all you want to whip up an awesomely scrumptious meal that’s brief to make and satisfying to the senses. This Uncomplicated Tangy Hen recipe follows the very same mantra. It is completely ready in less than 25 minutes and proves to be a hearty meal for the overall spouse and children. Test it quickly and permit us know how it turned out!
- Cooked hen, slice into bite-sized items 350 gms
- Mango salsa 450 gms
- Butter beans, drained and rinsed (optional) 1 cup
- Frozen corn two cups
- Lime 1
- Rice For serving
- Cilantro, chopped For garnish
- Spray a non-adhere pan with cooking spray and position it more than medium warmth.
- Insert the hen and warmth for a pair of minutes.
- Thaw the frozen corn and wash it with clean h2o.
- Insert the mango salsa, corn, and butter beans, and cook dinner for 10 minutes, stirring at times.
- To serve, spread out cooked rice on a serving plate and major it with the cooked tangy hen.
- Squeeze lime juice on major and sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Provide scorching!
Preparing Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 5 – six
Source website link